To celebrate our launch, the Benchmark team is proud to announce a diverse yield farming menu. The menu will be launched through the “Benchmark Launchpad.”
Users of the Benchmark Launchpad will receive $MARK Tokens
- Benchmark Protocol profits are distributed to the holders of $MARK which aligns incentives for Benchmark users to govern and hold a stake in its continuous success
- To start providing liquidity and earn $MARK, anyone holding Uniswap LP tokens (with the exception of the Sushiswap pair, which will be utilizing Sushiswap LP tokens) from the 20 pairs below (which will be received when providing liquidity via the 20 pools listed below) can stake those LP tokens into the corresponding pool. Once done, Liquidity providers will start earning MARK tokens.
Benchmark Launchpad Tokenomics 🚀
- The fair launch consists of 9% of the total MARK Supply, or 6,750,000 MARK tokens will be allotted to 20 liquidity pools. Distribution of the MARK token through yield farming will occur over a one-month period. It should be noted that due to potential impermanent loss, users may receive a different distribution of tokens upon redemption from Uniswap than initially added.
- Token Release (9%) Total $MARK supply distributed through 30-day Token Release via liquidity mining: 6,750,000 MARK, with 34.16 MARK distributed per Block (applied across all 20 pools)
- Liquidity Mining (27%) is an essential component to Benchmark network during the bootstrap phase. As such, the largest token allocation has been appropriated to liquidity mining initiatives that compensate the liquidity providers’ active participation in the Benchmark network
- Securitization Mining (20%) provides a reserve pool for MARK tokens to withstand supply and price volatility while being used as a collateral utility.
- Benchmark Foundation (24%) serves as non-profit entity, charged with driving adoption of the Benchmark network.
- Founders Pool (20) Founders + Advisors are committed persons during their respective vesting period. a) Founders tokens are vested over an 18-month period on a bi-weekly basis; distributions begin following a 15-day cliff period. b) Advisors tokens are vested over a 6-month period, paid on a bi-weekly basis; distributions begin following a 15-day cliff period.
- Benchmark is completely bootstrapped: No VCs, ICO or IEO
- Distributions of $MARK tokens occur as rewards are farmed
- Liquidity providers will earn $MARK simultaneously while earning Uniswap rewards. With the current Uniswap configuration, 0.3% of all trading fees in any pool are proportionately distributed to the pool’s liquidity providers.
- Benchmark Protocol Supply will start rebasing after the expiration of the 30 day Launchpad
20 Liquidity Pools 💧💧
The initial set of available pools will be:
MARK-ETH (3X Multiplier)
MARK-USDC (3X Multiplier)
Network Security 🔐
The Benchmark Protocol Smart contract has been audited by CertiK:
The launchpad contract is a fork of Sushiswap, which we plan on auditing after our launch 🚨
Smart Contracts 👀
You can view our code on Github
Go- Live Date ⏰
· The Benchmark Protocol Launchpad will take-off on November 23rd
· The deposit page will open on Monday November 23rd, at 8 AM EST.
· MARK rewards for incentive pools commence on Tuesday, November 24th, at 8 AM EST. Make sure you stake before our incentive pools start distributing MARK for higher exposure through MARK yields
About Benchmark Protocol 🔗
The Benchmark Protocol is an Uncorrelated, Liquid, VIX-denominated Collateral Utility. The protocol is a rules-based, supply-elastic collateral utility that adjusts supply based on volatility indexes (VIX) and deviations from the target metric — equal to 1 Special Drawing Rights (SDR) unit. Employing the SDR creates a larger use case rather than exposure to just one currency; the application of this creates a larger user base and delineated exposure to markets around the world. The DeFi space needs a collateral utility that retains its efficacy and increases inherent, baseline liquidity during periods of high volatility.
Benchmark is built on the Ethereum blockchain. The MARK token is the native asset in the Benchmark network and provides only the utility value available to it through the Benchmark network. The supply of MARK adjusts by tracking the movement of the CBOE volatility index.
Learn more by visiting the project website: